|You Know You Are Canadian When
- You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
- You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
- Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled in with snow.
- The local paper covers national and international headlines on two pages, but requires six pages for hockey.
- The municipality buys a Zamboni before a bus.
- You eat chocolate bars, not candy bars, and drink pop, not soda.
- You use a red pen on your non-Canadian textbooks and fill in the missing u's from labor, honor, and color.
- You know how to say free, prize and no sugar added in French thanks to your extensive education in bilingual cereal packaging.
- You know what a toque is.
- You've plugged a car in overnight.
- You've defended your property from trespassers with a lacrosse stick because you don't own a gun.